As we age, the choices we make are often not just about us, but about others as well.
It is common for people in their 40’s & 50s to be concentrating on choices which are a benefit to themselves and those they care about, such as partners, children or even grandchildren.
Sadly, the choices we make can be limited by how much money we have, or think we will have in the future.
To improve the choices we face, we can either reduce our expectations or strengthen our financial well being.
Both strategies are equally valid, however as financial planners our role is to help you identify those choices you want to pursue and build a pathway to them, so what you really want becomes more of a reality.
Expanding the number and quality of choices for people in their 40s or 50’s can include things like:
- improving household cashflows through better debt management
- building a passive income through investment portfolios
- rising personal wealth by participating in tax effective investment options
- widening the available education options through applying effective savings & investment practices
- understanding and accommodating long term work/retirement requirements
- preparing the financial foundations to start your own business
- protecting your ability to generate an income
It’s not too late when you are in your 40’s and 50’s to pursue short to medium term goals, in conjunction with preparing for retirement.
You do need the experience, knowledge and skill of a reputable team of advisers, that can help you explore and make the most of the time you have prior to retirement.
We are ready to listen to what you want to achieve in the future, and then provide you with the insight and wisdom over 30 years’ experience in the industry has given us to help you realise a pathway to better choices for you and your family over the next 10, 20 or 30 years.
This process starts with a 1hr meeting with one of our advisers, so we can learn more about you.
We have offices in Liverpool, Miranda, Parramatta and the CBD.
Please refer to our contacts page for more information.